Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wow

Once again I am so far behind on our blog.  Lets see the past 4 months have been the same old stuff.  My TA job at the school ended at the end of the school year, so I have been working for Jordan grandma.  I love working for her I meet people from all over the world.  Jordan has been working and going to school.  I am so proud of him for staying strong and pushing through it.  He got his first associates from SLCC and now working on his second.  In May we went to Vegas with another couple for a few days.  We had so much fun hanging out and just relaxing.  We did a lot of walking and laughing.  We have still been working on our house with little projects which I'll post pictures of later.  Other then that nothing fun to report.  I will try to update more often with updated pictures.  Hope everyone is well!!  

0 comments: