Sunday, February 6, 2011

Catching Up!

So I know it's been awhile since my last post but I figured I should catch up on the past so we can move on with the future.  Where to start....  So in October I got laid off at Welcome Home which was a hard time but I loved being able to spend more time with Jordan and hanging out with family.  It was very stressful looking for a new job but I finally found one! In November Jordan and I went to St. George for the weekend with his parents.  It was so much fun getting away for awhile but also great to catch up with family.  December was nothing special we had an amazing Christmas free from the hospital er rooms.  We are so blessed to have such great families!  January was a fun month!!  I started my new job at Reading Elem. as a 2nd grade T.A.  Jordan and I both had our lovely 24th birthdays!  Then I needed some attention I guess so got to spend time in the er room.  I passed my first kidney stones and then caught bronchitis.  Now that February is here I will try to be better at blogging again!  Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years.  Bring on 2011

2 comments:

Brandon and Vanessa said...

I'm sorry you got kidney stones! My husband gets them all the time, he actually had to go into surgery for one!

The Bergant Family said...

Hey! We still miss you at work! I'm sorry that you have been sick. Why always you? :) Your new job sounds very satisfying and like something that you'd be very good at. Keep posting! :) Jess