Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yay 6 Months!!

Last weekend Jordan and I hit our 6 months anniversary. After all the stitches and the black eyes he still tells me that he loves me. On Friday night Jordan walked in our house with flowers in his arms. They were so beautiful I just wished they would last longer.

Later that night we were over to my parents for dinner. It was so nice not have to cook after working 11 hours. Thanks to my Mom and Dad. Then on Saturday we went to Jordan mom work party for Wells Fargo. Every year they have a little BBQ then they all play bingo. I was ready to give up cause in all the games we weren't close to winning on any. Then the last game it was blackout for a flat screen TV. Oh yes we so got it! Thanks to Jordan yelling first and running up to claim the prize. We now have a new TV in our house. What more could we ask for to celebrate our 6 months. Thanks Jordan for everything and treating me amazing. I love you so much.

2 comments:

The Bergant Family said...

So, that is awesome!!! Congrats on 6 months and winning the TV!!! Saved the best for last!

Dave said...

Congrats you two. Our present to you will be a niece you can babysit as much as you can! Jk! We need to go out for my birthday present soon, you still up for that?