Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ouch

This past Saturday Jordan called me while I was at work and said he cut his eye. I was so worried about him but after 5 stitches he was all better. Everything is looking good now just had a black eye for a little bit.

It was really embarrassing when on Sunday at my Hill Family Reunion when people asked Jordan what happened he would just tell them I got mad and hit him. The sad thing is that they believed him. So I guess me being small doesn't make me look innocent I guess I am mean and an angry person.

3 comments:

The Bergant Family said...

Oh, poor guy! Wow! You pack a punch! Just kidding. :)

Dave said...

It's ok, we all know what really happened. By the way, how are your bruised knuckles doing Andrea?

Tristen and Scott said...

I thought things just got a little rough:)