Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Perfect Day



Saturday September 6 has changed my life in many ways. After work Jordan came and got me and we went to the park for lunch. With our favorite food from California Pizza Kitchen we sat there and ate and talked. He had his croquet set so we got it all set up and started playing. After 2 games he said lets put a bet on this last game. If he lost he owed me a surprise but if I lost I had to do a surprise for him. Yes he did lose. About 30 minutes later he pulled a gift all wrapped up out of his back pack. Jordan made me a book with our pictures in it and named it I Love You Because. The book was so cute he listed reasons why he loved me. The last page it had him holding me ring. Wow talk about butterflies flying in my stomach. I turned and looked at him and he had the ring box open. I can say that was the perfect moment. As you all know I did say yes!! I have never been so happy in my life. Thank you Jordan I can't wait to be your wife!!!

0 comments: