Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Blast From The Summer That's Past



We got to go to California to San Fran. for some Gaints baseball games with my family. Thanks to my parents I was so happy to have the man I love travel with me. I can say that this trip is one I will never forget. Plus knowing it's just our first trip together out of many more to come. Also, Jordan came home with no bruises from sitting by me on the plane! Your Welcome Sweetie






We went to a couple country concerts this summer. We went to Tim McGraw concert and also the UVU kick off country concert. I loved knowing I took him to his first concert and I will never forget those nights!




Jordan and I did a hike above the Bountiful Temple it was so amazing and beautiful!! Spending time working together and finding our way back was so much fun. I can't wait to do more hikes next summer.







1 comments:

Blackhursts said...

I can't believe my eyes. Did I just read that? You can't wait to go hiking more next summer? Since when did that happen? Who are you and what did you do with my sister? -Big Bro