Saturday, October 9, 2010

Best Man

 Jordan was able to be apart of one of his good friends weddings.  Mike and Kylie got married on September 18 up in Snowbird.  It was a beautiful wedding and everything turned out amazing.  We are so happy for them and wish them the best of luck!  I was so excited to see Jordan in a tux again because he can rock it out! Jordan's dad married them he did such a great job and gave them good advice like they will remember it.  I know on my wedding day I was so nervous I probably can't repeat anything expect the "I Do"

This last picture is with our good friends Russell and Hilarie.  Mike, Jordan and Russell where like the Three Musketeers back in the day. 

1 comments:

The Bergant Family said...

Long time no blog on my part!!!! Pardon me while I catch up. I love your family pictures and the ones of you and Jordan. They turned out so nice! Bear Lake is really pretty and was nice to see pictures of as I have not been there and looked like fun! And the Cherry Hill story was funny.