Thursday, August 12, 2010

4th and 24th

Jordan and I are so lucky to have both of our families close by.  On the 3rd we were at Lagoon with Jordan parents.  It was so much fun and not busy at all.  On the 24th his little sister Jessica and nephew came to town.  Jordan and Dax got in a great water fight.  The funny thing is that Jordan wasn't that wet compared to Dax.  Jordan had a little toy water gun and as you can see Dax got the hose.  They had so much fun and it was a blast watching them. 


Later that night we had our own firework show.  Here is Jordan and I enjoying the party.  I can't believe that summer time is almost over but we enjoyed as much as we could. 

3 comments:

Brandon and Vanessa said...

I didn't even know you looked at my blog!!:) And thank you your so sweet. I really dont know how I do it though I just come up with it. Just get creative:) make sure to tell all your friends about my cake website www.vanessascakedecorating.blogspot.com

Mandi Bond said...

You guys are just too cute! I love your new big picture of you two!

MAYBERRY said...

I love your new picture at the top.