Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our House

So as most of you know Jordan and I bought a house a few months back.  We bought the house that my Grandma and Grandpa Blackhurst lived in and also raised my father in.  We have made a few changes here and there but it's no where near being done.  But enjoy the things we have gotten finished....


 Here is a couple of pictures of our kitchen before we got paint happy!!








Here is a after picture of our great work.  The cabinets 
are now a black and the walls are a gray.  I love my 
new kitchen it fits our style more.  
Plus don't forget my sign "I kiss better then I cook"














Last but no least is our amazing living room!!! I love the bright color that we decided to paint our fireplace wall with.  

Before:
After!! I love the bright blue.  Our hallway and also the other walls in the living room will be a light gray color. 



1 comments:

Tristen and Scott said...

I love the changes you made! Congrats on buying the house