Sunday, December 27, 2009

What a Christmas!!

This Christmas has been very different then most.  Christmas Eve we spent it with my side of the family.  Jordan had to work until 4 but after that the fun was going to start.  We went to my parents house and had dinner then open the gifts that we gave to my parents and also my brother and sister in law.  Thanks guys for the pictures and also the game set.  We also want to thank my parents for the gifts that they gave us.  A special thanks for the temperature body reader that came in handing later..  We really enjoyed the time that we get to spend with our families.  We had to leave a little bit earlier so that we would be asleep when Santa came to our house.

Christmas morning was so much fun.  Jordan woke me up around 7:30 in the morning to go open gifts.  We both got a lot of clothes and then there was still a couple presents under the tree.  We had some gifts from Santa which we both love.  Thanks for many fun family nights at our house with our new game system.  After gifts we got ready and headed out to Jordan parents house.  Thanks Chris and Michelle for the clothes and also the games.  We ended up going and seeing his grandparents and then after we saw everyone we went back to his parents house.  This is when he started of complaining of a bad headache and also he had a little fever.  We hurried and ate then went home to tuck him in bed.

After 10:30 at night I called my dad to see if he would come over to give Jordan a blessing.  For a couple of hours he was running a high fever above 102 and was complaining of back and stomach pains.  When my parents were on the way over Jordan said he couldn't take it any longer.  I called my parents and said lets take him to the emergency room.  He did really good on the car ride until the very end where he started to get really sick to his stomach.  Once we got to LDS Hospital they took him right back and hooked an IV up.  After many test and a couple of bags of IV they took him back to get a CT scan.  Everything turned out normal except his white cell count.  While in the hospital his fever did get up around 104 and that really scared me.  They released him around 2 am with some pain pills and some nausea medicine.   As of today he is still running a little fever but not to high.  I'm just glad that he can sleep a lot so maybe he can't feel the pain as much.  I will keep you updated on him if we ever find out whats going on.

We hope everyone had a great Christmas and got to spend with the people you love.

2 comments:

Blackhursts said...

Good post. ;) Love you guys and hope Jordan gets better soon...

The Bergant Family said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful Christmas except for the whole sickness part. I hope by now they have found the problem and that Jordan is feeling better! I like your decor!