Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happiest Place On Earth

Jordan and I got to spend 8 amazing days in Florida for our Honeymoon. Thanks to the Walker family we got to stay at their timeshare. Also, thanks to our parents for everything. I know I will never forget this trip. We spent 6 days at the Walt Disney World Parks. It was so much fun to ride all the rides and also see the different countries at Epcot. Here are just a few pictures from out trip.

So much FUN I didn't want to leave!!

Jordan favorite ride. He was sad when I told him he couldn't bring it home.

Downtown Disney

"Tough To Be A Bug" at Animal Kingdom

So beautiful

Us at the Finding Nemo ride at Epcot

The amazing resort!!

2 comments:

The Bergant Family said...

Well, that looked like fun! Too bad you had to come back to reality: school, work, etc. :) But, I'm glad you're back to work!

Tristen and Scott said...

Looks likes tons of fun!