Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Am So Lucky!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and I got to spend with the people I love. First I got to work 7 hours then go to school for 2.5 hours. After that was party time with Jordan. At work I got flowers from my parents which were so beautiful I love them. Thank you Mom and Dad. Then after work and school I got more flowers from Jordan plus an amazing dinner at Olive Garden. Not only that but also he gave me a gift to go get pamper before our big day. Jordan is so amazing and spoils me to dealth. Just wait Jordan your birthday is coming up. Thanks you everyone for such a great day!

2 comments:

Tristen and Scott said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day.

The Bergant Family said...

Thanks for finding me on blogger! I love your pictures of you two together! Very cute. And love the bridals you showed me today. Can't wait to see which ones you pick. See you soon!